CIH London Think Tank, 2019
12 November 2019 – Southern Housing Group’s Head Office, London, United Kingdom
How can registered providers and local authorities work together to deliver more housing in london?
The housing delivery programme is progressing but what can we do to accelerate it further?
What delivery model has the best potential to boost council housing building?
• A registered provider and local authority partnership?
• A local authority delivering alone?
• Hybrid models?
• A local authority/private developer partnership?
• GLA’s delivery arm?
Debate and discussion about practical solutions
• Are registered providers and local authorities competing or helping each other?
• What challenges are we faced with and how can we overcome them?
• Looking at potential opportunities for the future
To book your place:
Visit the dedicated webpage for the event to book your place –
Event Contact Details
Marketing and Business Development
T: +44 (0)20 8567 6995