John Rowan and Partners shortlisted in the Building awards 2016
John Rowan and Partners have been successful in being shortlisted in the Building awards 2016. Our history and success with these awards started in 2010 when we won Consultant of the Year. This year for the first time Building have created a new award category called ‘Skills Initiative of the Year’, with our ‘Classroom to Chartership’ initiative having produced such strong results it made sense to enter this award.
Key highlights of our Classroom to Chartership initiative include:
1. In depth research undertaken into ‘the source of the skills shortage’ undertaken with four leading Universities.
2. Working with the Construction Youth Trust to target schools and raise awareness of the opportunities within the construction industry.
3. University visits and talks to promote the sector.
4. Development of our APC Club, delivering a 100% success rate.
5. Graduate opportunities to work in New Zealand, India, the UAE and across Europe.
We look forward to the awards event on Tuesday 8 November at The Grosvenor House Hotel.