John Rowan and Partners win at the Building Awards 2016
We have won the ‘Skills Initiative of the Year’ with our ‘Classroom to Chartership’ initiative at the prestigious Building Awards 2016.
Key highlights of our Classroom to Chartership initiative include:
- In depth research undertaken into ‘the source of the skills shortage’ undertaken with four leading Universities.
- Working with the Construction Youth Trust to target schools and raise awareness of the opportunities within the construction industry.
- University visits and talks to promote the sector.
- Development of our APC Club, delivering a 100% success rate.
- Graduate opportunities to work in New Zealand, India, the UAE and across Europe.
The panel of expert judges stated they were impressed with what we were doing for the industry and our forward thinking in doing so.
Thanks to all that have made this possible, it is truly a fantastic result that wouldn’t have been possible without all the hard work and innovation by the whole company.
Click on the image above to view our submission and read about our Classroom to Chartership initiative.